Our services treat pain fast, prevent future injury, enhance recovery, energize & optimize our patients’ lives.
We respect your TIME. We know you want RESULTS. That’s why we only offer services that work. Treating pain doesn’t need to be complicated or time consuming. We take into account the joints, soft tissues, and nerves to eliminate pain. That is exactly what our simple, affordable, and effective services are designed to do.
- Chiropractic Adjustments– The goal of an adjustment is to reintroduce proper joint motion into the spine. This will ease the tension on the nerves as they exit the spinal cord and decrease the stress on the muscles that are compensating for poor spinal mechanics.
- Dry Needling– Dry needling decreases the neural tone of tight muscles, increases blood flow to the area, stimulates the release of pain killing chemicals, and initiates structural change to the fascia surrounding the muscles.
- Soft Tissue Therapy– Our soft tissue therapy is an intense, specific form of manual massage. This therapy is designed to decrease the tone of tight muscles, increase blood flow to the tissue, and create a more pliable muscle.
- Movement Screening– Our movement screening process identifies range of motion deficits so we can stop the problem before it arises. A must for all athletes young and old!
- At Home Treatment Plans– Every one of our patients gets sent home with a brief, simple, and individualized at home treatment plan designed to treat the problem outside of the office. This saves our patients’ time and money by teaching them how to take care of their problem in the comfort of their own home. Following an at home treatment plan allows our patients to get results while decreasing the frequency of visits to our clinic. Most new patients only need to come in once a week for their initial treatment plan.
- House Calls– Don’t have time to come to the office? Would prefer to get treated in the safety and comfort of your own home? We offer House visits for new and existing patients. A House Call consists of all our services including new patient exams for just $100.
Patients are welcome to come in for a single visit. Check out our amazing EZO Plans that make getting the care you need even more affordable and efficient.
Claim Free Consultation
To skip this step and book appointment online, click here.